What is Nuberol Forte?
Nuberol Forte, also known as norgesic, is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to relieve pain and discomfort.
Table of Contents
Composition of nuberol forte tablet
- 50 mg orphenadrine citrate
- 650 mg of paracetamol
Uses of nuberol forte
- prolapsed intervertebral disc
- Tension headache
- Acute torticollis
- Relief from skeletal muscle spasms
- Whiplash Injuries
- Muscle injury
- Non-articular rheumatism
- Pain and other conditions that may not be here.
We should be careful while on this drug to avoid an overdose. Since nuberol tablet is manufactured with orphenadrine citrate and paracetamol, the effects of its overdose will be liver damage (hepatotoxic) and anticholinergic effects.
Warning and precaution
- Nuberol should not be given to patients with hepatic or renal disorder unless under medical supervision.
- It should not be given to a patient with cardiac arrhythmia, cardiac decompensation or tachycardia unless under supervision.
- Using nuberol tablet and other drugs containing paracetamol and orphenadrine at the same time is not recommended
- The long-term use of orphenadrine drugs is still unknown, so if prescribed for a long duration, regular monitoring of blood, liver, and urine is recommended
- It should not be given to a person under 12 years
- Elderly people should be advised to take a lesser dose of the drug since they may be prone to the anticholinergic side effects at a normal dose.
Nuberol forte should be stored in an airtight container of about 15- 30 degrees C. It should be protected from moisture and heat and should be kept out of reach of children.
Frequently asked questions and answers
1. Can I use nuberol tablet to relieve lower back pain?
Yes, nuberol forte is produced using orphenadrine and paracetamol which act as a muscle relaxant and a pain reliever.
Taking the medication helps relieve bark pain faster.
3. Can I use nuberol forte during pregnancy?
3. Is nuberol forte a pain killer?
Yes, nuberol contains orphenadrine and paracetamol, they can be used as painkillers.
4. Can I drive while on nuberol medication?
Orphenadrine may affect your ability to engage in a hazardous activity such as driving a car or operating a machine. Patients should be duly cautioned.