A phytocillin is a herbal mixture used to treat many forms of bacteria, viral and fungus infections. It is used to control respiratory problems including bronchioles, sinus, lungs and throat infections. It is also used to treat mouth and intestinal problems. Phytocillin is an excellent mixture for controlling skin irritation and equally an immune booster. Ingredients Used to Produce Drugs.
- Echinacea Angustifolia Root: This is used to control viral infections like colds and flu. It also helps to strengthen the immune system to boost resistance against diseases.
- Oregon Grape root: The extracts help to stimulate liver function, improve bile circulation, and also help in blood cleansing.
- Yerba Mansa root: This is a medicinal plant used in killing pain and also as a disinfectant.
- Liquorice root: This plant offers several health benefits including anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. It also helps to heal wounds faster.
- Usnea Lichen: According to Paul Bergne, Author of Medical Herbalism. The plant is effective against gram-positive bacteria. This makes the plant an excellent addition to preparing for skin and throat infections.
- Hops strobile: This plant has a calming ability on the body and is also used in controlling nervous tension and insomnia.
- Propolis gum: The plant helps to scare away bacterial infections, prevent tooth decay, and protect the gum from bacterial attack.
The phytocillin benefits are many because it is fortified with Usnea lichen, Propolis gum, Hops strobile, Liquorice root, Yerba Mansa root and Echinacea Angustifolia Root which makes it an excellent herb to cure most diseases. Below is the living testimony of someone who has used it to cure an ear infection. He stated that during the medication time, his entire body was calm, with little drowsy and free from any form of harshness. He also noticed that his body and joints were more flexible and stronger. There was frequent urination and less sweat while others were sweating heavily. He concluded that it’s a nice supplement that cures not only the inner ear infection but also strengthens his weak kidney and joints immediately. He finally recommended the drugs to everyone. Warning: Don’t use the drug during pregnancy, and if the challenge persists over 3 days or a fever is present, seek the advice of a primary care practitioner.